1 large spaghetti squash
small orange, red, and yellow peppers
cup of green beans
1 tbs of olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Poke holes in the squash and bake in a 350 degree oven for about an hour or until tender.
You should be able to put a knife easily through the squash.
2. Once the squash is finished, let cool for about 10 minutes or so.
3. Saute the peppers and green beans in the oil. They should have a nice golden color to them. Add salt and pepper as needed.
4. While these are sauteing, between stirring, cut the squash in half, scoop out seeds, and break apart the spaghetti squash with a fork.
5. Once it is all apart, add it to the sauteing vegetable. Saute for another 2 or 3 minutes to mix all flavors. Add more salt and pepper if needed.