- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 Tbs. applesauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 6-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg in bowl. Toss blueberries with 2 Tbs. flour mixture in separate bowl.
3. Lightly beat egg in small bowl, then whisk in milk. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture. Stir in butter, then fold in blueberries. Divide batter among prepared muffin cups. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until muffins are light brown on top and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
The best part of these muffins are that they only make 6, and take less than 30 mins. This means a quick breakfast that doesn't leave you with a dozen leftover muffins!